Long Lake Pines of Bloomfield Hills
The intricacies involved in planning this enclave of four meticulously crafted homes on a private cul-de-sac are numerous and even tedious. So forget about them and just appreciate the exceptional result of our efforts that is Long Lake Pines.
Aesthetics have not been sacrificed to modern engineering requirements. The entrance is carved through a large berm with boulder retaining and tall native trees lining the new roadway. The topography of the site is simply stunning. Starting at the highest point in the area the Franciscan Nuns built a small convalescent home at the turn of the last century. The property falls nearly 20′ and is populated with mature pines and hardwoods.
Four custom homes will be carefully crafted in a timeless style with deep overhangs and natural materials in earth tone colors to flow and blend with the land. Three of these will offer full walkout lower levels and the fourth will have ample exposure for large windows to allow daylight to enter the lower level.
Long Lake Pines of Bloomfield is situated in the exceptional Bloomfield Hills School District.
- Bloomfield Hills School District
- Tree-lined, private cul-de-sac with gated entry
- Natural stone walls and mature landscaping by Award Winning Great Oaks Landscape Company
- Single family homes with shared grounds maintenance
- Elegant and clean designs
- Customized to meet your specific needs
- Designed wide and shallow creating exceptional lighting and views of the natural setting
- 3,000 square foot main floor living space including first floor master suite
- Optional 2 or 3 bedroom second floor available
- Option of up to 2,500 square feet of finished area in lower level